Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Father's Day Prayer SMS Messages

Fathers Day Prayer Messages for send to your Great Father on Fathers Day


God our Father,
In your wisdom and love you made all things.
Bless these men,
That they may be strengthened as Christian fathers.
Let the example of their faith and love shine forth.
Grant that we, their sons and daughters,
May honor them always
With a spirit of profound respect.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.


Fathers everywhere,
We honor you and wish to say
May God's blessings be with you
May God's blessings be with you
In a special way today!


Thank you, friend Jesus,
For my Dad who loves me,
For my grandfather who cares for me,
And for God, your father and mine,
Who made me and is always with me.
How lucky I am!

No comments: