Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Zindagi me kch cheezo ka MAZA

Zindagi me kch cheezo ka
"MAZA HI KUCH AUR HOTA HAI"... 
Jaise..
Padhte-Padhte razai mein so jane ka,
.
Teacher k padhane pr kahi kho jane ka, .
Lab me instruments ki waat lagane ka,
.
Interval me pani ki tanki k pass khade ho
jane ka,
.
Corridor me bhagte hue chillane ka,
. Library me books pr pen chalane ka,
.
apne frnd ko bar bar uske
lover k samne chidane ka,
.
.
Bar-Bar eye contact kr man me muskurane
ka, .
Chalte-Chalte apne dost ko girane ka,
Or
.
. .
.
phir in palo ko yaad kr aaj bhi muskurane
ka...!!! 

No comments: