Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Funny English SMS Messages

Let all my smile be yours
All your tears be mine,

Let all my happiness be yours
All your sadness be mine,

Let the whole world be yours,
Only you be mine



There’s no Special reason for this msg,
I just wanna steal a single moment
out of ur busy life
&
hope I can make u smile n say:
I Miss U.



1 day all girls of earth went 2 God n askd
who is d most loving smart n honest boy?
All d girls returnd 2 earth wid a question
Who is Arvind Malik?

No comments: