Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Pakistan Politics Text Messages

Agar MQM janat main gyi, to news ho gi:

* 25 janti gun point pr mobile fone se mehroom!

* Aj 20 hooron ki choriyan utrwa li gyien. hoorain dehshat-zadah!!

* Doodh ki nehar ka pull dhmaky se urra dia gya.!!

* Na maloom afraad ka frishtay pr tashaddud.!! farishton ka ehtjaj!

* Altaf Bhai ka Dozakh se telephonic khitab, farishton ko sabar krne ki talqeen.!!

* MQM ko dozakh ki akhri hadon mein phenknay ka fesla
Tamam Dozkhi sakht Pareshan..




O Mother I am back,
Don’t see my pale face because i presented each drop of blood to my Motherland (Pakistan),
Tear my shirt apart & see i have got all bullets on my chest!
I left home in khaki & came back in SABZ HILALI (Flag Of Pakistan)…
U were keen 2 have a cute bahu,
Look i have got it lying beside me G-3, my rifle!
Don’t weep maan be happy maan (Mother),
I haven’t lost anything, rather i got everything.
Be happy maan, Ur son has embraced Shahadat!



Koi Sui mange, Hum Teer denge

Koi Molvi mange, Hum Peer denge

Koi Lassi mange, Hum Kheer denge

MAGAR

Koi PAKISTAN mange

to

Hum Cheer denge.

GEO PAKISTAN

No comments: