Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Dream SMS Collection

Had I the heavens\' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams


Since ur eyes are
looking tired... Let ur
eye lashes hug each
other for few hours.
Happy journey into the
world of dreams,Gudnyte


When you find a dream inside your heart,
don\'t let it go.
for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful
Tomorrow Grows

No comments: