Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Mr Bean Jokes

BRAIN TUMOR
Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!



MR. BEAN WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL
Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?
Mr. Bean: 9
Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?
Mr. Bean: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!!



WHILE IN A DRUG STORE
Mr. Bean: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!

No comments: