Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Sweet SMS Messages

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer,
each person she hits get a little bit of my love...
I hope she beats the hell out of you...!


My day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name
I cant hold my self just thinking about u
that how much I love you,
if you wanna know about this.
Just search my self in ur heart.


Hey.. Listen ..
two people were asking me ur details today.
I gave them ur address n mobile number.
They will be visiting u soon.
Their names r Joy & happiness.

No comments: