Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Gandhi Jayanthi SMS Messages

A sardar on an interview for the post of detective was asked a question
Interviewer : Who Killed Gandhi?
Sardar : Thanks for giving me the job I will investigate.


Teacher: batao Gandhi kaise paida huya?
Boy: Indian govt says “I.S.I" is fully involved in dis tragedy”
Kehti hai "I.S.I" na banti Gandhi ka janm na hota”


Lecturer: write a Note on Gandhi Jayanthi...
Student Writes, "Gandhi Was a Great Man,
Jayanthi is a super Figure
Gandhi loved Jayanthi.
One day he proposed her
she told ok to Gandhi.
At that day we r celebrating gandhi jayanthi

No comments: