Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

English Sweet SMS

When god opened the windows of haven he saw me & asked
" what is your wish of 2day"
I said "Lord take care of the cute 1 who is reading my sms"


Live can be hard nt alwys b fun,
Jst as nght bring darknes & mrning brings sun.
Whn lif bcoms tough & nobody seems 2 b dere,
jst remembr i'm stil dere 4 u 2 care. Gud Nite.


I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
Wisdom-problems 2 solve. Prosperity-brain 2 work.
Courage-danger 2 overcome.
Love-troubled people 2 help.
Favours-opportunities.
I received nothing i wanted but everything i needed....

No comments: