Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Motivational Quotes Collection

When people walk away from my life, I let them go. My destiny is never tied to anybody who leaves me and it doesn’t mean that they are bad people, It just means that their part in my story is over.


The uncertainties of the present always give way to the enchanted possibilities of the future.


Be true to yourself and be less concerned with what others think of you. Don’t accept their definition of you, But grow into a self definition of your own.!

No comments: