Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Proud to be Indian Text Collection

I am proud to be an indian and i also love my country,
because it gives me all the charming and good thoughts to contain my life in right way,
and give me lesson that how can i serve my life to save and protect it,
may God protect my country


Punjab 4 fighting
Bengal 4 writing
Maharastra 4 victory
Karnataka 4 silk
Haryana 4 milk
Kerala 4 brains
UP 4 grains
Himachal 4 apples
Orissa 4 temples
MP 4 tribles
Bihar 4 minerals
states 4 unity
INDIA 4 INTEGRITY
so be proud to be an indian


31 States
1618 Languages
6400 Castes
6 Religion
6 Ethnic Groups
29 Major festivals
& 1 Country!
Be Proud to be an Indian

No comments: