Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

English Text Collection - My painful soul will be set free

I was born like every other happy child,
singing,dancing,play ing,partying wild,
life never felt as a big burden to me,
until one day,the real life i got to see.

Like every heart that committed the crime,
even i fell in love as i grew up with time,
he was everything to me,my soul,my heart,
until one day, he broke my little heart apart

Although i was getting stronger day by day,
my heart was getting weaker in it's own way,
even if i moved on,my heart was not willing,
to forget the guy, although he was killing.

I never wanted to take refuge in the knife,
the blood i lose could save another life,
even if i tired to fight standing up tall,
with the pain i would always slip and fall.

No comments: