Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Sorry SMS Messages

;*'' ''*;.
'*;._
, '*-;
*:, .;* ORRY!

This is a special SORRY 2 u! Plz excuse all my mistakes.



I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.



SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused ,Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day….

No comments: