Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Romantic Text Messages

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company,
Take my hand when u feel all alone,
Turn to me when u need someone to lean on,
Coz I'm the one u can always depend on!


When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be

When the time comes I can't smile anymore,
don't worry about me, I know what to do.
I'll just stare at one corner and think of you.
No one else could make me happy like the way you do


I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed,
I wish I was your pillow underneath your head,
I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight,
and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.

No comments: