Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Happy BirthDay Wish Messages

One day sky was crying.
I ask him why are you
crying today.
He told me i have lost my
beautiful start.
It was a day when you were born.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”



I know its your birthday 2day..
I am sure you’ll give me treat in a big hotel..
so i shall talk to u in personal there,
coz i dunno to express my feelings in SMS”



I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way happy birthday!

No comments: