Latest SMS Messages in Hindi, Urdu and English. Best 1 line, 2 line and 4 line quotes and sayings for mobile Text Messages and Whatsapp Status.
Latest SMS Whatsapp Messages including Funny SMS, Hindi SMS, Good Night Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Friendship SMS, Urdu Poetry, Inspirational Love Quotes, Naughty SMS for Whatsapp to your Friends and family.

Good Luck SMS Messages

“al da way al da best,
may Allah gee bless yu al dat wat yu want,
& whch iz best for yu“
remember me in yurz hear
& prayerz kep smiling


Bhige mausam ki khushbu hawao me ho,
Apki sath ka ehsaas in fizao me ho,
Yuhi sada rahe apke Hoto pe Muskurahat,
Itna asar meri duao me ho......


Every Blessings of God And Happiness of hte
whole world meet you when you desire I also
pray that any sorrowfu moment will not face by you Ameen

No comments: